Monday, October 22, 2018

Still Life,Bird, Fine Art Oil Painting, Garden,"Mourning Dove" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter



The morning dove makes a unique sound. This beautiful bird mates for life and appears at the fountain outside my studio window quite often in the spring and summer! Recently, I noticed this dove kept lingering on the edge of the fountain as if to entice me to paint him/or her. It worked! The watercolor painting titled "Mourning Dove" is framed with a double white mat to a framed size of 19 x 26. Contact me for price of shipping..

13"x20"Watercolor on Paper/-FramedAvailable

 Click HERE  for pricing.

 To view my available paintings, visit http://deannajaugstetter.com

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment