Monday, June 10, 2024

Floral Painting, Contemporary Flower Painting, “Taking a Bow" by Deanna Jaugstetter

As I was painting these beautiful tulips from life, each painting session would bring a new challenge. The tulips kept changing their direction and finally a few tulips in the front of the vase wanted to be out front, claiming all the attention. I was able to finish the painting, adjusting to the turn of the leaves and dancing of the tulip bulbs into their favored positions. The next time I paint these gorgeous blooms I will remember that tulips, like me, have a mind of their own!

 30"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Cradled Panel

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work.

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment