Monday, March 25, 2013

"Muscadines" Original Watercolor Landscape Painting by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter

                                                       

A famous southern garden expert, Ryan Gainey, invited 3 of my plein air painter friends to paint in his private garden! When I heard about the invitation, I jumped for the opportunity, having only a few hours to prepare for the excursion. Chilly evenings had turned the grapevine foliage this golden hue! From the back of the garden one could see the back porch and vine covered Mr. Gainey's home. I chose this vantage point for my oil painting, Muscadines! Some days are just little bits of heaven; this was one of them.

11x14 Oil on Canvas

 Original Watercolor Landscape Painting

 Click HERE for purchase info

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work

 email questions to:georgiaartist2013@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment