Friday, April 22, 2016

Brugge Architecture, Window Box, Flowers "A Sneak Peek" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter



"A Sneak Peek", an oil painting of geraniums is inspired by a photo I took and by a view from my studio window. The painting is so named because I had snuck or sneaked over to my neighbor's driveway recently to get closer to this beautiful pot of geraniums! Lo and Behold, my neighbor returns home and finds me there in her driveway. We had a good laugh and I returned home so happy with my photographs!

Please note, this painting is framed with an off white Deanna Original Frame and is sold only with frame. Photos of framed painting are available by emailing me.


 8"x8" Oil on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 Visit http://deannajaugstetter.com to view more of my work




No comments:

Post a Comment