Monday, May 14, 2018

Impressionist Landscape Painting, Small Oil Paintings "Peace and Good Will" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter


Peace and Good Will  6x6 oil on gallery wrap canvas, contact for shipping charges
A feeling of peace came over me as I looked at this mountain snowfall from the cabin where I was staying. The misty feeling of the treetops, the distant house, winding road, made my experience this place more than just another day. "Peace and Good Will', a small oil painting of a mountain landscape tells a story that you, too, can relate to.

  6"x6"x1.5 Oil on canvas/Available

  Click HERE  for purchase info.

  To view my available paintings, visit http://deannajaugstetter.com

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment