Monday, September 3, 2018

Original Still Life Flower Oil Painting "A Pink Carnation" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter





Marty Robbins had a huge hit song in 1957 titled "A White Sport Coat". The popular hit record came to mind while I was painting these lovely little carnations! Marty sang about a white sport coat and a pink carnation; I am humming this song in my mind as I write! "Pink Carnation" is an oil floral still life painting done from life in my studio. Having always been one of my favorite flowers, don't you agree that these compact bloomers smell just so sweet!!!


12"x12" Oil on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for pricing.

Visit http://deannajaugstetter.com to view more of my work.

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram










No comments:

Post a Comment