Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Notre Dame,Parisian Architecture, Cathedral, Impressionist Landscape Watercolor Painting "View From Quai des Grands Augustins" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter


View From Quaides des Grands Augustins" is a watercolor, Parisian, landscape painting done on archival watercolor paper. There are so many paintable views of Notre Dame. One of my favorite personal photos is interpreted here in Deanna Jaugstetter Fine Art's unique style! This painting is custom framed in a contemporary gold frame with a double white archival mat.

10"x8" Watercolor on Paper

Click HERE for more information on this painting. 

To view my available paintings, visit http://deannajaugstetter.com

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment