Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Beach House Coastal Cottage Sketch "Fort Screven Cottage Sketch" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter


Fort Screven" is a coastal site in the Savannah Beach area in Georgia. I recently visited this area and was intrigued with the small cottages nestled in the sandy soil here! As soon as I returned to my studio, I began working on my sketches, describing what I had seen and enjoyed! "Fort Scriven Cottage" is a 6 x 6, architectural/seascape pencil and ink drawing on paper. Original black and white drawings make a wonderful addition to your art collection! Be ready to enjoy more such small maritime studies/sketches on this site!Double matted with a soft white mat.


 6"x6" Pencil on paper/Available

 $70

 Click HERE for pricing.

Visit http://deannajaugstetter.com to view more of my work.

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment