Monday, March 15, 2021

Parisian Painting, Eiffel Tower, Paris “Eiffel Ascending” by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter




FRESH OFF THE EASEL

I enjoyed painting this perspective on the famous Eiffel Tower. The many times I've painted it, I marvel at the design of such a huge, solid structure of iron! What a commitment to the completion of the design the engineers and workers had! "Eiffel Ascending, an acrylic landscape painting of the Eiffel Tower on a gallery wrap canvas," is created with an appreciation of all those who contributed to such a massive engineering project!


40"x30"x1.5" Acrylic on Gallery Wrapped Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work.

 Follow me on facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment