Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Original Tuscany Landscape Painting "Ancient Aqueduct" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter

                                             


 Walking through the modern city of Rome,Italy, one will come across these monumental arched structures that often cross streets and avenues. Sometimes these arches are doubled and often ornately decorated.The aqueducts were and are a means of carrying water to and from the city to its residents and commercial sites. I am reminded that Americans often choose to tear down to build up, losing historic architectural treasures. For most preservation of history is the appeal of European travel! Painting in watercolor my interpretation of this marvelous feat of engineering, Ancient Aqueduct is my way of preserving history, my history, and your history as well!

 Original Watercolor Landscape/SOLD

 Commissions are welcome!!

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work





No comments:

Post a Comment