Monday, March 24, 2014

"Summer Serenity" Original Georgia Landscape Oil Painting by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter

"Summer Serenity", a landscape oil painting on gallery wrapped canvas, is inspired by smaller paintings done "en plein air" in the north Georgia mountains. There are beautiful lakes in the north Georgia area, all within 3 hours drive from Atlanta, Ga. Outdoor camping was a summer and fall activity for me as a young girl living in the mountains of North Carolina. We encountered all sorts of critters, as my Dad called them, on these camping excursions. I believe those trips to the Blue Ridge Mountains allowed me to catalogue all those beautiful images of woods and lakes for my paintings!

 Original Georgia Landscape Oil Painting/Available

 Click HERE for pricing.

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work




No comments:

Post a Comment