Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Original Georgia Landscape Painting, Cow,Bovine Art "Feeling Left Out" by Georgia Artist Deanna Jaugstetter,

Here are two contented cows and one who feels a little ignored! "Feeling Left Out" is a framed landscape oil painting on canvas of one of my most favorite animals, the cow! Having had a cow named Bessie as a child whose milk I drank at almost every meal was true country living! Milk and Cornbread was a staple at my dinner table in beautiful Western North Carolina! As my Dad used to say, "This is God's Country"! Although a city girl now with some city ways, the country does come out on occasion, especially in what I choose to paint for you! "Feeling Left Out" is beautifully framed in a light burled wood frame which compliments the colors and mood of the painting!

10"x10" Oil on Canvas-FRAMED/SOLD


Commissions Welcome!!

 Visit http://DeannaJaugstetter.com to view more of my work

 Visit my Art Blog at http://deannajaugstetter.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment